The program committee invites proposals for the
tutorial program, to be held on June 7, 2001. Tutorials will be offered on various aspects
of Signals and Image Processing research related to the main workshop themes. Tutorials
are intended to provide an up-to-day overview of the topics. Anyone interested in
presenting a tutorial should submit a proposal to the IWSSIP 2001 Tutorial Chair, Prof.
A tutorial proposal should contain the following information:
- A brief description of the tutorial, suitable for inclusion in the
workshop registration brochure
- A detailed outline of the tutorial.
- A clear statement of the necessary background and the potential
target audience for the tutorial. A description of why the tutorial topic is of interest
to a substantial part of the IWSSIP 2001 audience.
- A brief resume of the presenter(s), which should include:
- postal address
- phone and fax numbers
- email address
- background in the tutorial area (e.g., teaching experience, brief
Proposals for tutorials must be received by e-mail at email@example.com no later than March 10, 2001 as plain text, doc, pdf, or ps files, and will be confirmed by March
31, 2001. Tutors will be sent a set of details guidelines for the preparation of
course support. Complete course materials must be received for multiplication no later
than April 20, 2001
- The tutors will be offered free registration to IWSSIP 2001.
- Tutorials participants are required to register for IWSSIP 2001 and
pay an additional tax for tutorial registration.
- Tutorials can start a day in advance to the main conference.
Please send proposals and any questions to:
Prof. Adina Magda Florea
Important dates for tutorial organisers:
|March 10, 2001
||Submission Deadline for Tutorial Proposals
|April 5, 2001
||Notification of acceptance of Tutorial Proposals
|April 20, 2001
||Submission of camera-ready curse suppor
|April 2 June 1, 2001
||Registration of tutorials attendees