Venue and travel
The conference will take place in The Mermaid Conference & Events Centre.
The Mermaid is situated between the City and the West End. Located on the North Bank of the Thames, the building enjoys spectacular views towards the Tate Modern, Globe Theatre and the Millennium Bridge.
The nearest tube stops are:
- Blackfriars – turn right as you leave the Blackfriars North exit and it is just a 2 minute walk
- Mansion House – on the District/Circle line a short 6 minute walk
- St Paul’s – on the Central line, approximately a 4 minute walk.
- The online Transport for London tool can be used for planning your journey in London
- The London travel “Oyster” card can be bought at any tube station. More information can be found on the TFL website.
Below is a list of hotels within close proximity to the Mermaid Centre and St. Paul’s Cathedral:
4 star hotels :
3 star hotels :