Call for papers
Call for papers 2015 available to download (PDF)
| Signal Processing
|| Wireless Communications
- Signal processing and systems
- Speech and audio processing
- Signal detection and estimation
- Signal processing for communication
- Design and implementation of signal processing systems
- Signal processing education
- MIMO and multi-antenna communications
- Cooperative transmission and reception
- Next generation mobile networks
- Broadband wireless networks
- Wireless sensor network systems
- Cognitive radio.
| Artificial Intelligence
|| Image and Video Processing
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Neural networks and fuzzy systems
- Genetic algorithms and Evolutionary Computing
- Biologically-inspired types of computing.
- Low-level vision image processing
- Motion and tracking
- 3D Vision
- Image and video processing and coding
- Medical imaging and image analysis
- Video streaming and video conferencing.
- Watermarking and encryption
- Digital image forensics
- Trust and security systems
- Information and network security
- Authentication protocols and services.
- Multimedia services in NGN
- Multimedia data compression
- Multimedia human-machine interface and interaction
- Multimedia content processing and content description
- Multimedia signal processing
- Multimedia communications, networking, services and applications
- Multimedia systems and services.
| Sensors for Non Destructive Testing
- Acoustic Emission
- Ground-penetrating Radar
- Multicast & broadcast for IPTV
- DVB and IPTV technologies
- IMS based NGN architecture, services and protocols.
| Cultural Heritage
|| Vibration Control and Health Monitoring of Civil Engineering Structures
- 3D documentation and holography
- Shearometry and vibrometry
- Raman spectroscopy
- Terahertz spectroscopy and imaging
- LIF and FLIM.
- Signal modelling, characterization, and representation in structural dynamics applications
- Sensor data sampling, processing, and fusion in structural health monitoring applications
- Sparse data compression and reconstruction algorithms in wireless sensor networks
- Experimental and operational vibration-based structural system identification and damage detection
- Passive, semi-active, and active structural vibration control strategies
- Optimum sensor positioning methods and modal analysis.